Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Life is getting bored.

9th July 2013, Tuesday.

Life is getting so damn fucking ducking bored.

In a meanwhile, I've been stop writing for almost a year due to my spectacular laziness and this blog could possibly just let me to spent my extra time when I getting bored.

Back to the topic, like seriously man, my current life just like a doggy to beg for wages every month. LOL. Finally can know how is the employee feel now as a student will never ever get to know by imagination. Fuck yea. : (

I so far kind of pleased to my job and really hope will loving it real soon. Challenging is one of the favourite part, maybe is just the freshly taste for a zero knowledge bloody guy like me in this abnormal field to me (so many of my friends said that). But whatsoever, the job that I current work on is good. No doubt.

But the problem is my life was totally change. You have a job means is just equivalent to you have a commitment. Boys hate commiment right? LOL. How craving am I needed for a flexible working time in the morning. Like WTF, I don't feel like waking up in the morning at the fucking 6.45am from Monday to Friday plus alternate beautiful Saturday. Possibly just too used to my luxury study life, GOING or NOT GOING, DO or NOT DO, PLAY or NOT PLAY, all these fucking terms are just followed once I speak out. Now what? The most afraid matter in the morning is I scared of waking up late. Next, in the afternoon, I afraid of some tasks undone but still questioning by superior. Lastly, in the evening, I can't not going for hang out, I will deadly kill by the lack of sleep. Critically.

Okay done. My complaint is reaching a limit. That is all I want to express but would not take into account. So far still satisfied with everything that came to me. I'm blessed. And even blessing thing is I've a really great senior that can lead me in everything. Appreciate that really much.

One year one blog rule is ridiculous right. Haha. Anyway ciao. : )

See ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment