Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My very first Premiere Screening


19th of June 2012, Tuesday which is my very time to get a chance to watch premiere screening at One Utama GSC theater. Like seriously, I am so shame to say it was my FIRST TIME you know, I never get a ticket of premiere screening before or can say under my circle of friends they are none or hardly to get a ticket to watch it too. 
All this just need to thank to my best emcee partner at my university, Janice Yeap (unfortunately she just graduated). : ( Anyway, she got the tickets from churp churp twitter and offer me to go with her and her friends. Janice is a great blogger, feel free to visit her blog too. link

Outfit of the day : 


Just allow me to share some first time freshy experience to you all. 
Meaning of premiere screening: 
Yea...just premiere. LOL. As the first run to watch it among the Malaysian. That's it, nothing more about to describe. Haha. Maybe if you able to get a premiere of local film or chinese film, then you'll have a chance to watch with those actor and actress, but not for Hollywood movie or can say rarely, as I think la.  Haha.
And I feel premiere tickets are just only for those blogger, radio fm and something related to media have the priority to get it, because I guess this is the way to advertise the movie to all of you. By the way, it's FREE, why not. And I am a Malaysian, Malaysian like to have something first before the others do. *wink. : )

Okay, skip those craps, let's go back to the movie. 
Premier screening of Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter. 

 
                                               Director : Timur Bekmambetov
                                               Writers : Seth Grahame-Smith (screenplay and novel)
                                               Stars : Benjamin Wlaker, Rufus Sewell and Dominic Cooper
                                               Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34x6m-ahGIo  

Abraham....Lincoln, he always introduce himself by pausing in between of his name. I got no idea why he want to do that. Haha. He is the President of United States that planning to takes all the vampire down. 
For me, Abe totally is the strongest vampire hunter in history that I ever seen from so many movies before. One ax One soul and taken down all the vampires. He has been trained and his main purpose is to revenge by killing a vampire who murdered his mother when he was young. 
Oh ya, I can't tell you all the exciting moment of the movie, if can please move your ass and sit into theater and nicely watch the smartest vampire hunter showtime. Quite okay to catch up. 
Rating : 6/10

By the way, if you had read the vampire story book by Darren Shan, you'll definitely call the vampire that appear in the movie as Vampanese. Vampanese and Vampire they are truly different. Vampanese are evil and the main point is they look very ugly and disgusting as appeared in the whole movie. That is why I wanna mention about it. In my mind, Vampires are always have an elegant look and gorgeous. Haha. *Vampire addict. 

I think I should stop here. Nice day. : )

Follow me at instagram: bobongoh

No comments:

Post a Comment