Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Resurrection

It's Thursday at 12.50pm,

Suddenly so many ALONEssss appeared in my life. Watch movie alone, shopping alone, gym alone, eat alone and work alone. I really thought that I can enjoy it pretty well (as sometimes I really do), but actually shouldn't act that way. I was stuck sometimes and hope that someone can really by my side. : (

The above paragraph was written few months ago. Hahaha. I got no fucking idea what did I write, sounds so damn emo. It shouldn't be for my emotional right now. : )

Inspiration strikes again for this blog. Every time I wanted to write blog as often as a blogger do, but the fucking damn thing just always cut off my inspiration half way when I blogging. Lazinessssss.... Maybe too much to write for a long unblogged period, that is why I couldn't keep it on the way that I wanted to. You know why?
 
As I figured out,

First, blogger never do combination for their blog. They only write a single thing in ONE blog. Haha...Unlike me, I always want to write one month or whole year things in a blog (sound so ridiculous right). Haha.. This is the reason was stopping me every time.

Second, they write is because they need to write. They need to update their blog or to update their so called Followers. No offense. Inspiration just does not strike me every week or even monthly. I feel so jealous about blogger can update like one week a post or few posts a week. As I am a addicted follower to blog too. Hahaha. Some blogger are so damn funny and interesting. Love them.


Third, I do not know how to decorate my blog. (paiseh-ing...). As I saw all the blogger have an extremely outfit for their blog. Music raised follower's reading mood, Snows flying here and there, Flowers floating in air and etc etc.. I haven't see any blogger make a tutorial about it. Haha. Need it so badly. As I paiseh(shameful) to ask my friends about decoration. LOL.


Lastly, how to have unlimited awareness of recording down everything while they are doing something that can post in the blog. For me, I forgotten to record down during the golden time. After the event...( Aiya...shit, I forgot to take picture or take something nice in the event). WTH...


Okay, time to say goodbye. I will keep it up. And do it as short as I can for a blog and make it interesting. Haha.


Bye..



No comments:

Post a Comment